Withdrawing Funds from your Paypal Account

For Filipinos, to withdraw funds from your Paypal Account, you have two (2) options; Withdraw funds to your local Philippine bank account or Transfer funds to your Card. I’ll take the first option because of the fees involved. I always withdraw my Paypal funds to my bank account so I have provided the steps I have done to link my bank account to my Paypal and steps I use every time I withdraw my Paypal funds.

HOW DO WE ADD OUR BANK ACCOUNT TO WITHDRAW FUNDS FROM MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT?

1. Log-in to your Paypal account, under the “Profile” tab click “Add/Edit Bank”.

2. Add your bank information.

Note: Make sure that your bank account’s first name and surname matches with your details in your Paypal account. Otherwise, the transfer will be rejected by your bank and Paypal will charge you a penalty fee.

Enter the name of your bank, and its corresponding 9-digit bank code which identifies your bank. Please refer below;

BANK CODES OF MAJOR BANKS IN THE PHILIPPINES:

Bank Codes 1Bank Codes 2

3. Review your bank account information.

4. Confirm.

HOW DO I WITHDRAW MY FUNDS?

1. Log-in to your Paypal account, under “My Account” click the “Withdraw”.

2. Select the option “Withdraw funds to you bank account” (check fees involved).

3. Select the bank account you’re going to use and enter the amount to withdraw.

4. Confirm the transfer.

Congratulations, you have just completed your withdrawal process. Just wait for a few days to receive your earnings.

Share |

24 Comments on “Withdrawing Funds from your Paypal Account”

You can track this conversation through its atom feed.

1. beepinoy says:

Pwede naman kahit hindi pa verified Paypal mo kung hindi ka pa naman magwiwithdraw.

Marami kasing limits ang Unverified like $100 lang and pwede mo isend sa ibang Paypal users and HINDI ka makakawithdraw ng Paypal earnings mo.

Advice ko sa’yo, iverify mo Paypal mo. Madali lang naman. You can apply for a Unionbank EON VISA Electron Card tapos follow this steps in Paypal Account verification.

Madali lang ‘to 😀

2. PJ says:

pwede po ba ito kahit ndi pa verified paypal account?

3. PJ says:

Ok salamat..

wow talaga tong site na to…

ang dami ko natututunan 🙂

salamat po..

til next time 🙂

hehe

4. beepinoy says:

Ok, sana maverify mo na Paypal mo.

Bisita ka uli. Thank You 🙂

5. Grace says:

how much ang fee pag ngtransfer ng money from paypal to my bank account. Say, I will transfer $100 from Paypal to my Union Bank account. How much will be the fee?

1. beepinoy says:

You can read my post about Fees in withdrawing your Paypal funds to you bank account here

6. reyah says:

can i use my rcbc mywallet debit card to withdraw funds?

1. beepinoy says:

I think withdrawing Paypal funds using ‘Withdraw to Card’ option is not possible since the RCBC MyWallet is not a VISA or MasterCard.

It seems that this RCBC card is quite new so I don’t have one yet. If you’re going to withdraw using ‘Withdraw to Bank’ option, I’m not sure if it’s possible ‘coz I’m not sure if it has it’s own Deposit account.

Better ask a RCBC representative on their hotline, (02) 877-RCBC or (02) 877-7222.

1. beepinoy says:

Why not use an EON card to withdraw your Paypal funds instead? It’s easy to apply for an EON VISA card.

Since EON is a VISA card, you can use the ‘Withdraw to Card’ option and also, you’re EON card automatically has an EON Deposit account so can use the ‘Withdraw to Bank’ option.

7. francis says:

tanong ko lang po.. pwd po bah magamit ang RCBC mywallet in withdrawing money from paypal account??

8. Aaron says:

hello,

Ok lng ba kung ang ginamit ko is Withdraw Funds to YOur Card khit eon card din gmit ko?

1. beepinoy says:

Yup it’s OK, but your withdrawal amount will have a deduction fee of $5 USD.

9. Aaron says:

Hello totoo ba na 2-4 days lng tlga inaabot pag ginamit is yung WITHDRAW FUNDS TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT?

10. Kahlan says:

Yes, Aaron that is true.

Warning to all PayPal users:

Don’t let anyone use your PayPal email address to get their payment from their client. It might have an issue of reversal fund then you’ll have a limited access to your PayPal account. You’ll not be able to receive payment, withdraw funds or close your account.

That is true. I just experienced it.

Anyway, does anyone know what else can I link to my PayPal to get it verified except for Eon of UnionBank?

Thanks in advance!

11. Gil says:

hello sir, im using RCBC MyWallet Visa. Kaya lang po na rereject ung application ko.. anyways..i have other ATM Cards naman like BDO pwede na rin ba un?

If ever na kumuha ako ng Unionbank EON madali lang po ba? ano ano ang requirements? magkano ang pera na ilalabas ko kung saka sakali?

1. beepinoy says:

Madali lang naman kumuha ng EON, you can read my post about Unionbank EON Card Application.

12. rick says:

sir tanong ko lang pwede ba maverify 2 paypal account with 1 eon card? and one more thing may bayad ba when you transfer funds from one paypal account to another?

1. beepinoy says:

I haven’t tried verifying 2 paypal accounts using only one card, I don’t know if it’s possible.

While in case of fund transfers, there are certain fees depending on what other country you are sending the funds and the type of sending transaction you used.

13. crawer says:

pwede po makapag withdraw ng funds from alertpay or paypal sa mga branches ng m lhuillier or western union? if possible paano po? thanks

1. beepinoy says:

I don’t think it’s possible to withdraw AlertPay or Paypal funds to those money transfer companies.

14. Ryan says:

Hi there

pwede naman SMARTMONEY GAMITIN NINYO PARA PAYPAL VERIFIED KAYO AT MAKA WITHDRAW

15. rhone says:

Hi, bakit po nung ni link ko yung union bank ko ay na reject? may laman naman po yung union bank ko na 400php? nung nag check ako sa transaction history 1peso lang nabawas ng paypal from my union bank tapose wala yung 4 digit code ano po kaya mali doon? pls. help naman po

16. Newbie Elaine says:

Grabe, kinakabahan n q s eon at paypal. 1st q kc gumamit ng paypal and la nman prob. ang concern q e ung pg wothdraw from my paypal account.. ang laki kc tlga ng problema q: wala aqng valid ids pra mg open ng eon… pde q bang gmitin ung eon account ng bf q pra m verify and m withdraw ung pera q from paypal…

salamat tlga s sagot nyo 😀

17. Newbie Elaine says:

please.. wait q tlga mga answers nyo… salamat 🙂